Friday, December 2, 2011

X factor 11.28.11 Number 18 - Double Elimination

It is hard to believe almost a week has gone by without a blog entry. The entries have been written in my mind and on scraps of paper but they will have to wait.

My days have flown by as they have been so busy and filled they have just run together. Today I was up and running and just now, at 11:30, have I sat down to rest. I enjoy having so much to do it is exciting, fulfilling and gives me a feeling of accomplishment, but I miss having the time to write.

But nowwww ouch! Sorry, cat attack. He blindsided me, only little scratch though. As I was saying, now is another XFACTOR!!!

This weeks theme is Michael Jackson. They better be good because you don't mess with the King of Pop.

First up is Josh. Right off the bat I can tell this is not his genre and he was right to feel uncomfortable with it. That said he handled it well.

Second is astro. He sounds the same.

Third is my Drew. A little slow, but very soulful. Was not the best showcase of her voice. Billy Jean is a song I prefer sung faster, but I still love Drew.

Fourth up is Rachel. That girl has energy plus!! I have grown to adore her. I do not recognize the song, but she gave it a good go.

Fifth is Marcus. He has definitely improved the most over the past weeks. His performance has been the most in harmony with tonight theme. I think anyway.

Sixth is Chris Rene. I spoke too soon Chris is also right there in the theme. Chris I always enjoy your performances. You have a way of blending genres and I really enjoy it.

Seventh, last but by no means least, Amaro. Wow!!! You really looked like a STAR tonight!! You go girl. Great job!

I liked tonight's performances in this order:
1 Marcus
2 Chris
3 Amaro
4 Rachael
5 Drew
6 Josh
7 astro

We will see what everyone else thinks after I watch last nights performance later today.
As always my likes and dislikes are made before listening to the judges comments to keep them my own.