Wednesday, November 16, 2011

X factor 11.09.11

After all that happened last week; a field trip to so cal on Mon, the neighbors Pit Bull tearing up my sons little Chihuahua(he survived) on Tues, home school class on Thurs, then my going out of town to see my grandson on Fri, I was going to forgo my personal thoughts on the 11.09.11 X factor, but I am here watching it and just can not  sit here and not say anything.

Stacy you're not my favourite, but you sing well, whats with the Vegas hooker look?

Marcus Simon was right the jacket had to go, but you should have practiced that a little more. Also it took a little away from your performance when you sang a song an earlier contestant sang. It made me think of her, and that made me sad because I really liked her.. alot.

Drew I was not crazy about the dress, but I liked it more when I learned you had designed it yourself. It was good of Simon to allow you that freedom. LA reid should heed his own words. First he says you have a challenge ahead of you, you have to prove you can do more than just one thing. Then he says your really good, in a very condescending tone( my opinion),this week, last week and the week before and it is the same to him. He needs diversity from you, he needs to see you do something different all well and good but LA start applying that to your precious Astro, who could not sing anything but rap.

There seemed to be a whole underlying current of anti Simon. Everyone of the judges were dogging on him.
Yes, Leroy just finished and even when Simon said something nice they each took a turn at acknowledging it with a left handed compliment on the side.Hmmm, is this for show or is it real. Maybe.... well never mind.

Now on to Leroy. I really enjoyed your song tonight more than any of the other songs you have sung. You have such power and character to your voice. You just get better and better. I would buy your songs.

This is getting harder now.

Lakoda Rayne Great song! you are all jelling together so well. Each week I see great strides.

Astro if rap ever goes south you will be lost. nuff said.

Melanie I loved your song. LA your doing the same thing you did with Drew. Come on.

Stereo Hogz This was one of your best weeks yet and your choreographer was right on. You guys are entertainers. Paula is really good at bringing the best out of the best.

LA Reid dang some one has stepped on your toes.

Josh mmmmmm you are a sweet Deja Vu moment for me. I could listen to you and LeRoy all night long. You had so much power to your voice in this show. I really like the metamorphosis that you have undergone in your personal appearance as well. Yes, Paula, Chicken Soup for the Soul, I agree.

Chris I still am not fond of rap but if I had to listen to it it would have to be you. I just love watching you perform.

Rachael My goodness yoooooou are so amazing!  Keep smiling sweetie.